Conferences, meetings, and more give us the oppotturnity to disseminate our experience and expertise, and to engage with organizations committed to transforming primary care.
- Advanced Practice provider Leadership Summit. Launching, Funding, Accrediting, and Maintaining a postgraduate APRN/PA Fellowship Program. Atlanta, GA. September 13, 2018.
- New Mexico Statewide Nursing Educators Conference. “The Emerging Role of RNs in Transforming Primary Care: Population Focused, Person Centered, Nurse-Led. Albuquerque, New Mexico. June 11, 2018.
- Northwest Regional Primary Care Association, Spring Primary Care Conference. “Team-based care in a population health management model.” May 21, 2018. Portland, Oregon.
- American Chiropractors Association National Chiropractic Leadership Conference. March 2, 2018. Washington, DC. “It Takes All of Us: The role of chiropractors on the primary care team.”
- Healthcare Workforce Partnership of Western MA. Transforming Primary Care. February 28, 2018.
- National Academy of Medicine, Care Culture and Decision-Making Innovation Collaborative Meeting, Building clinician capacity for managing complexity, Washington, DC. May 5, 2017.
- Josiah Macy Jr. Foundation. Emerging Role of RNs in Primary Care. Atlanta, Georgia. June 5, 2016.
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, Primary Care in the U.S.: Lessons Learned to Inform Global Primary Care Activities. “The Community Health Center, Inc. A Model for developing countries. Seattle, WA. November 8, 2016.
- American Academy of nursing, Keynote Address, Making the Business Case for Transforming Primary Care. Washington, DC. October 28, 2016.
- Maine Quality Counts. Inspiring Primary Care. Outcomes from the field. Bangor, ME. February 4, 2016.